aldelfi phsychi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the brand new semi-fantasy wolf/animal rpg, adelfi psychi! We are currently accepting new members.
Staff of Adelfi
But this is a wicked place at night. [open] 2lm6xbl

But this is a wicked place at night. [open] Fkw2di
Vote for Us

But this is a wicked place at night. [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Paw-Points : 40140

But this is a wicked place at night. [open] Empty
PostSubject: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:27 pm

"She's perfect, Kyro."
The thick fog circled around the den outside as the snow softly fell against the ground, causing it to pack up more. A small light brown female curled around one single pup as the gray father sat beside her. "Perfect, aye?" The gray brute chuckled as he looked down to his new daughter. A black whelp suckled on the female, squrming slowly as she drunk the milk from her mother, Aluji.
"..Kyro? What are we going to do if the grand sire catches us? You know that he doesn't allow omegas to mate and have pups. If he catches us.. she'll die. We'll die. I don't want us to d-"
"Hon. As long as we are away from pack lands, they will never know we're here. And if they do come, I'll bite their necks open and let the ground be turned to a red rug."

Her mind snapped into reality as sunrise was upon her. After spending all night by the river, she slowly stood. Rose cocked her cranium from side to side as she softly looked back and forth in the river filled area. Mourants also looked more on her right side, as a large hole where her eye should be, but it was missing. The lupa smelled the area, the scent of fresh blooms and local deer escaped in the area.

Softly, she climbed down the gorge and lapped the water in her mouth. Backing out of the water, Rose looked around again. She wasn't taking any chances. Who knew what kind of weird wolves lurked in these parts.

[very very short. :c]
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

Paw-Points : 40520

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Nightmare

You should have known the price of evil...And it hurts to know
That you belong here, yeah...Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare

Nightmare was patrolling his territory near the river where all the skirmishes happened. Thankfully there were none of the other pack near here. By the smells of things their Alphess had already left and...she was with a male. Interesting, she is never with another male. Nightmare wondered if she finally found someone to tolerate her bull.

In Nightmare's pack she would of already been kicked out for some of the stories that Nightmare had heard. Even those stories scared this brute; and he had seen some scary things, been through some scary things. Had it not been for his mates healing abilities, Night would not be here on this earth to walk this path this day.

Once again he was lost in thought thinking about his mate. He was happy that she accepted his proposal and he would do everything in his power to protect her best he could. Instantly he could feel warmth that came from thinking of her whenever he was alone. She would of come along, but there was no need for the two of them to be away from their pack at a time.

Nothing stops the madness, Turning, haunting, yearning Pull the trigger

Nightmares Table <3

Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

Paw-Points : 40875

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

R i d i c u l e

when i lift the deceased, i lift my wings

Ridicule stopped short of walking by her mate, and she tilted her ears forward, alarmed. She didn't get the right vibes, and The Ones scampered over one another, hissing and biting and clawing, trying to get to Ridi to tell her the secret. She inched away, spreading her wings to bite her tongue, not afraid but worried. Nightmare.. I don't sense anything good. She mumbled, flicking her tail to the side as the Shaman tuned in to her surroundings. High ghostly presence because of The Ones, but other than that, nothing. She couldn't pick up anything on this strange wolf, and she wondered why.

i also talk to the them .

- r i d i c u l e

Back to top Go down
https://adelfipsychi.forumotion.com
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:27 pm

The smell of a wolf lingered in her nasal passages as she walked away from it. Leader, male, dominant, she smelt from the scent. Slowly, looking around, Mourants Rose licked her maw to moisten it as she digging the ground with her talons, grinding her canines against each other. She wondered about this place. Honestly, it made her scared. Being a timid wolf was a weakness in a strange place like this. Many sounds, different smells, so many trees. Her mouth opened a bit as a whimper escaped her vocal cords at a large rumble in the brush near herself. Quickly, she turned toward the opposite way then she was. But the fact was, that it was the direction of the Remaris territory.

Rose quickly turned left, her right side, where the missing eye was, turned inside the territory as she walked along the blades of grass. It seemed to Mourants Rose that it was just a part of the forest, yet she couldn't tell that she had lingered into the territory of a kingdom..
(eh..)
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

Paw-Points : 40875

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:33 pm

R i d i c u l e

when i lift the deceased, i lift my wings

Ridicule tilted her head, then barked a bit when the stranger entered their territory. She broke into a run, pushing forward, panting. She hadn't tried flying in a while, and she didn't know if she could. Lifting her giant wings, she flapped them once, using all of her strength. She was lifted a few feet off the ground, but that was it. Sighing, she hit the ground hard, barking and yipping after the wolf. She didn't know if they knew they were in their territory, but she had to protect Night and herself, as well as the pack, anyways.

i also talk to the them .

- r i d i c u l e

Back to top Go down
https://adelfipsychi.forumotion.com
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Suddenly, a flapping sound entered her auditoriums as she looked around her right side, where it was coming from. As her cranium cocked to the side where the winged wolfess was, Rose flicked her banner in uneasiness. When the dominant lupa started barking at the smaller and weaker Mourants, the black wolf jumped back in a startled way. She then slipped back on her back as she yelped loudly, as she raced off, in the direction to the left of her, unknowing the lines of the borders. She wasn't sure where she was anymore, as her paws beat the ground unevenly. Rose's heart pounded deeply, as she tripped over her own feet, yet she was still located on the territory.

The hard ground was slapped against the small femme, as she looked back up to see where the winged wolf was. If she was near, the obsidian hued wolf whimper softly. Honestly, if Ridicule wasn't even close, she could probably still hear Mourants Rose.

(eh. again.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But this is a wicked place at night. [open]   But this is a wicked place at night. [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

But this is a wicked place at night. [open]
Page 1 of 1