aldelfi phsychi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the brand new semi-fantasy wolf/animal rpg, adelfi psychi! We are currently accepting new members.
Staff of Adelfi
|-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard 2lm6xbl

|-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard Fkw2di
Vote for Us

|-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

Paw-Points : 40585

|-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard Empty
PostSubject: |-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard   |-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:47 pm

[-- DESIRAE , snow leopard --]

mirror on the wall, here we go again .

my paws beat the ground
AS WELL AS MY HEART

Nicknames: Des, no more.

Race: Snow Leopard.

Date of Birth: June 7th, 2008.

Sexuality: Straight.

i can hear my stride

SO I PUSH MYSELF ON

Appearance: Desirae has intense, cyan eyes, that are always probing and narrowed. Her body is pure, snowy white, likewise her name, with the usual and well-known spots of a leopard. She has a medium-sized body, covered in beautiful, soft fur and rounded, black-tipped ears. Her defenses include her sharpened claws that are able to be unsheathed at her call, and her pointed fangs that she keeps well hidden behind her muzzle, which is more than likely always in a sneer.

Voice-claim: Nina Dobrev.

i am one with the wild

YET I STEP ON IT LIKE TRASH

Personality: Desirae is a mysterious, cold loner. She belongs to no one, and she believes nobody except herself. It is very hard to get close to her, even if she lets up her barrier a tiny bit. She is feral, moody, and dangerous if provoked - she doesn't take excuses and doesn't give them. She is easily infuriated but likes to toy with her prey, and has an obnoxious attitude towards others. She will play with your mind and confuse you, shut you out and make you regret you even noticed her white coat. She holds herself proudly, and thinks she is above everyone else. She is indeed someone that you do not want to mess with, if you want to walk out uninjured, of course.

i have my own treasures

THE COLD BELONGS TO ME

Likes: Desirae is not easily distracted by most things, but she has a kinder liking towards ice and snow. This may be because she grew up in it, yet she can't help but be drawn towards it.

Dislikes: People who think they are better than her, humans, idiots.

Random Facts: Desirae will kill pretty much anything that gets on her nerves. So, a word of advice - don't.

Love: You can try, but beware.

they say what don't kill you

ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER

History: Desirae grew up in the freezing world of the polar regions. She was born into the litter of 6, and only two survived - herself, and her brother, Enock. They learned from early on that the world is a cruel place, and they were taught that you must be harder on the world than it is on you. Des followed this by heart, and she became distant, feral, evil, cold-hearted - turned icy by the snow and her frozen heart. She now wonders Adelfi like this - driven by her cruelty and living with her ice world.

bow down to me

I AM THE ICE QUEEN .

- by B l i t h e
Back to top Go down
https://adelfipsychi.forumotion.com

|-- Ice Queen --| Snow Leopard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aldelfi phsychi :: Welcome :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: