aldelfi phsychi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the brand new semi-fantasy wolf/animal rpg, adelfi psychi! We are currently accepting new members.
Staff of Adelfi
Where we stand . [open] 2lm6xbl

Where we stand . [open] Fkw2di
Vote for Us

Where we stand . [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

Paw-Points : 40905

Where we stand . [open] Empty
PostSubject: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:44 am

Blithe had wondered the east border of her territory for a while, gazing out at the soft tides of the beach as well as the little trickle of the river, her paws hitting the ground softly with every step of the way. She held her head and form high, as any alphess would, and kept her expression neutral, peaceful. It was hard not to think that one day she would be ruling this not alone, but with someone she loves. It seemed like such a vast place, and the female could imagine having this shared between them and their pack. As she thought on, she looked around, quiet but dreadfully bored.
Back to top Go down
https://adelfipsychi.forumotion.com
Laevau

Laevau

Paw-Points : 40550

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

Where we stand . [open] 2drhrew
It was a beautiful day, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining and the weather was nice. All of it annoyed Mephisto. Every little tiny detail of his surroundings annoyed him. It had been a while though since his other side was let loose and though it was a relief; since it was never a pretty sight when he calmed down; another 'exercise' would of been nice.

But he stayed a good boy and kept his other side in check and only let it out when needed. Seeing the river, Mephisto stopped for a drink and a rest since he had been wandering around all day. Such was the life of a loner, wandering and avoiding others turned out to be harder work than he thought but it was all worth it. The peace and quiet was worth all the effort he put into it. Granted he was only a few years into his life. Being alone was better than in with a whole bunch of other wolves that he would feel compelled to protect. Especially the pups. How he hated the little furballs. Luna forgive him if he ever got a female pregnant and had pups of his own to look after.

Onto the grass he laid, determined to take a nap before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:07 am

Blithe perked her ears up, noticing movement on the side of Little River she was closest to, and she got into a crouch, easing over silently. She didn't know if this stranger was violent, and if so, Blithe had to defend her pack. She shook her head, becoming impatient, and gave up the entire charade of cat and mouse, trotting over to where it was. As she got near, she realized that this was no animal, it was a wolf. Biting down on her lower canines, she stopped a mild distance away, watching him with curiosity, well aware that he was just taking a drink. Yet, she needed to figure out why he was so close to her lands, so she raised an eyebrow, opening her mouth to speak. "Hello? What are you doing here?" She called, flicking her tail to the side.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:14 am

Where we stand . [open] 2drhrew
Right before Mephisto was actually able to fall asleep there had to be a disturbance. No rest for the weary eh? Well it had to of happened sometime and why not now in a very open area. If need be he could defend himself or rather just walk away. Alas, curiosity got the better of the male wolf. There he stood at the river with a grand debate going on in his head, but went ahead and answered the wolf that had disturbed him.

"As you can tell,' he spoke gruffly, "I came upon this little river and decided for a drink and a nap. Now the polite thing to say would be 'Who might you be'?"

Awaiting her answer Mephisto leaned over and took another drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:27 am

Blithe looked him over incredulously, her mouth set in a grim line. She sat on her haunches, her black body stark against the grassy areas behind her. "Actually, you are very close to my marked land. I needed to insure that you weren't trouble," she explained, tilting her head to the side to look at him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Mephisto thought about his next words carefully before saying anything. Close to her lands eh? So much trouble he could cause. But his lonely nature did not want anything to do with a pack. For him it would be best to move on and ignore her and her pack. That was just him though, as much of a loner he was, there was nothing stopping him from causing trouble. Besides, she was just one wolf, not two or three or even four.

"Me, trouble? I do not think so little lady. I can be trouble, but you have caught me a good day." Mephisto sneered and shrugged his shoulders. Her next reaction would determine his next moves. Mephisto had a feeling that she would become his plaything today. Not like he had anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Blithe narrowed her eyes, standing up. She believes him halfly that he wasn't trouble, the other half was a sinking feeling that she shouldn't be around him. It made her dog her claws deep into the ground, biting down on her lip. She stood her ground, though, and looked at him with a quizzical stare. "I guess I'm lucky, then. You best be on your way, then. Unless you intend to stay and dirty up that poor river with your saliva," she said plainly, a bit of an edge to her voice. She wasn't being territorial, she just didn't get the right vibe from this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oooh so nasty sounding," he chuckled. Mephisto dared to walk closer to her with his body language anything but stiff. He was loose as he walked closer too her in a direct pattern instead of circling around her like he normaly would have done. But you dont go straight for the end of the fun when playtime had just started. Why ruin the fun?

"I would be on my way, but I am just not quite finished here. For you see, you have interrupted my day. So now I am going to have to make it up somehow and just wandering off like a good little puppy just will not do."

There was no threats in his voice, just plainly put statement with an oh so innocent smile; or at least it seemed innocent to him when he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Blithe perked her ears forward, baring her teeth in a warning. If he tried to do anything to her, anything sexual, she swore she'd be set off. Glaring at him from under her eyes, she watched him as be circled her, keeping her stature prim and defensive. She lowered her head to the ground, part of her teeth showing on the right side of her muzzle, the position she took whenever she sensed an attack. "It'd be wide not to mess with me, stranger. I wasn't picked for alpha for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

He laughed out loud, it could not be helped. She was poised for attack and he was not. So it amused him greatly; creating much more fun than he expected. Mephisto did not want to attack, at least not unless she attacked first. But boy was he having fun with this, she was now on edge and it amused the hell out of him. So he plopped on his butt, and smiled in only a way a wolf could smile.

"I am sure that you were not picked as an alpha for nothing. But where are your warriors? Do they not travel with their Alpha? Or do they not do the job that they were picked to do?" Though he preferred to avoid others, Mephisto was confidant that he could take on anyone that this fae called to her side. He had no doubt at all, but he was not into killing females. Even in his rages, Mephisto did not touch the faes and their children. Twas only males that caught his attention in a rage because they were usually more of a challenge than the females and children were just defenseless and held no fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

Blithe kept her stance, huffing at him. She couldn't believe he was playing with her like this, toying with her natural instincts only to fall back again. "Well, would you like to be known as the alphess stalker? Never mind, do not answer that. I very much agree that you'd be in that category." She snorted, flicking her tail. She stood up, and snapped at his side, becoming angry. "Are you amused by this silly game you intend to play? Do you not think you can beat this fae?" She growled, watching him. If he wants to play, oh she'll play.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

"Alphess stalker? That would be a new name for me."

Mephisto continued to sit there flicking his tail from side to side in thought about the name that she had given him. Alphess stalker; that was a new one for sure, defiantly one of the nicer things that he has ever been called. The thought made him chuckle a little. This little game became more fun by the minute. but still he would not attack. His own morals kept him from doing so and though it annoyed him, he would not let it show to this fae.

"I play no game with you little black beauty; and though I am sure I could beat you in a fair match or not, I do not intend to attack. But I think I shall live up to this nickname that you have given me since you seem so determined. I shall let you have the first action."

Lazily Mephisto got to his feet and shook himself, his thick pelt needing a bath rather sorely and dust and dirt particles dropped from his pelt. As a last gesture he stretched and yawned as he prepared himself if she decided to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

Blithe looked at him incredulously, her fur bristling. She stood, blinked, and watched him as he prepared. "You suppose that I'm just going to make the first move? Jump at you, attack?" She laughed, her golden brown eyes on his. "Well, if you insist, pup," she snorted, kicked up some diet with her foreleg, and she leapt at him, teeth and fur flashing, snagging through his own grey-white pelt, a snarl ripping through her.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Mephisto braced himself for that first hit, his body rigid. Most would wonder why he would let himself be hit, but he knew better than to dodge the first hit. Its what made him different, it helped his mindset and to get him in fight mode; especially since he was up against a female. Only when a fae made first contact would he fight her and since that is what it seemed that she wanted, Mephisto was more than happy to help.

The first blow did not draw blood, but as soon as she made contact Mephisto whipped his head and front end around to her and with a snarl and teeth flashing, went for her back end going in for not just fur but flesh as well in an attempts to either grab a leg or flank.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Blithe growled and slipped off to his side, keeping her body and head low to the ground. This stranger seemed to think he could easily defeat her, yet Blithe had another plan. She snapped her body back, driving towards him to hook her claws at his throat, aiming to pin him down. She growled between clenched fangs, her usually golden brown eyes blazing with an incredible desire to win and show him that she could win.

She flared her claws out, trying to rake them across his face, to potentially slow him down. The female darted to the side, almost like in play, to try and dodge his further attacks. Since her body was a little more medium compared to his, she was lithe and quick on her feet, leaping from side to side as she struck at him with her teeth every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:25 pm

This fight took a little more concentration on his part mostly because once again he fighting a fae, not some eager male trying to prove himself better. But Mephisto had not survived this long as a loner without knowing to fight, to hunt, to kill. Granted she had an advantage of being smaller than him, but size had its advantages and disadvantages, just like her smaller size was the same way.

He dodged her attempts at his face and a few of the attempts of nipping him. Her fighting style make him grin and chuckle a little. She reminded him of a pup at play learning their moves little by little. Mephisto was not quite ready yet to waste his energy on movement so whenever she would get close he would go all in teeth bared and biting down as hard as he could whenever he felt fur near.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm

B l i t h e

talks like an angel, walks like an angel

i'm falling
falling down
you can't catch me now

Blithe snarled and jumped away from his jaws, seeing amusement glittering his eyes. He thought he was going to win! She charged, giving up the cat-and-mouse, and knocked him down flat, her growl thundering up her black chest to her muzzle, where it sounded more like a hiss than a growl, anyway. She moved her jaws to where they were beside his neck, an inch away. "I know you find me entertaining, but that's a huge mistake that will count on your grounds," she rumbled, fur bristling.

fights like the devil

- blithe

Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm

"A mistake little black beauty? I think not." Mephisto rolled away from her muzzle and was back up on his own four feet. "You may be quick little one, but that will not help when you pin me down." Another smile crept its way up his jaws.

"I will admit though you are quite firey and I have no doubts that you could catch one off guard and win a battle." Mephisto plopped down on his haunches to lick his 'battle wounds'. To him they were mere scratches that would heal in a few days time. But now it really was time for a bath. After this there was not going to be anymore ignoring it.

"But for now, this one is undecided."
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm

B l i t h e

i'm falling
falling down
you can't catch me now

Blithe backed off from him, shaking her fur out. She had bite marks along her forelegs and hind legs where he had bitten her, and they were slightly crimson, stained with dry blood. It wasn't horrible or anything that couldn't be fixed, so she moved her legs for a test drive, seeing as though they were still in shape. She glanced up at him, and held her head high, still in her own kind of battle.

"Thank you, but no thank you. I know my own strength and won't talk sweet to a wolf that I just fought," she said, a harsh tone to her words. It seemed as if he had wanted to fight from the beginning, and she was only the fae who decided, what the heck, she'll bite. Blithe flicked her tail, her ears perking forward with the promising sound of a bounding hare, and she tuned in to that, mesmerized. She snapped out of it after a moment's time, nonetheless she met his eyes with a cold stare.

fights like the devil

- blithe

Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm

"No need to stare so coldly little lottie, do you not know it is rude to do so?" Mephisto had accomplished his goal, he irritated the black fae and got a little scuffle out of it. There was not much else he could ask for.

Shaking out his fur a little more Mephisto thought about what he should do next, pick on her some more? Sure that was fun but it would run its course soon enough even though it seemed to still get on her nerves. Or he could run right in her territory and see what commotion that it created. Hmm, it was a tough decision, she was too amusing to him to just leave. It had been a while since he had fun.

Trying to decide what to do he got to his feet and let his feet do the thinking for him. There he went bounding off into the direction of her territory on this side of the river.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:24 pm

B l i t h e

i'm falling
falling down
you can't catch me now

Blithe snapped her head up, her eyes blazing. Had he just done that? Was she just a toy for him to chew on, to aggravate? The black fae pounded after him, jumping over fallen logs and tiny, trickling streams, her stamina and determination increasing with every step. She growled, stretching out her arms and legs to get a clear view of her prey, pinning her ear's back and throwing her legs closer to her body for less air resistance. She found herself getting whacked by branches, leaving red marks on her skin.

One smacked against her eye, and she swerved to the side, before regaining her balance and speed. Oh, this male was going to be sorry for this. She eventually caught sight of his own grey body moving through the woods, and she picked up her pace, panting. Good thing wolves were made to run. She bared her teeth, snapping at the air behind him, barely missing his tail. Her snarls and bites ripped through the still air, the sound of their thrashing footsteps and mid-air snaps the only sound for miles.

fights like the devil

- blithe

Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Mephisto laughed and upped his speed swerving easily in and out of trees, jumping over logs. This is what he was built for and this is what he spent his life doing. How he loved to run. It was the closest to flying he will ever get and Mephisto loved every minute of it. This feeling was nothing short of exhilarating.

A game of cat and mouse is what this was with Mephisto as the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:02 pm

B l i t h e

i'm falling
falling down
you can't catch me now

Blithe growled, leaping forward to swipe at his behind with her claws, snapping her mouth shut in hopes of taking a bite. She upped her speed, racing across the woods until she was beside him, and she snarled, eyes wild, leaning towards him to try and land her claws into his shoulder, her powerful legs pushing her forward.

Get the heck out of my territory, mutt, she snapped, her fur bristling as she turned utter and scary hostile.

fights like the devil . hun, i'm satan's daughter in disguise .

- blithe

Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Paw-Points : 40170

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:21 pm

And silent she was.
The tawny brown female stalked long the grass as her cranium dangled
low toward the ground. Her maw opened in a warm yet thick pant. She
could feel that a territory was near, not including the horrid stench. Kali watched
quietly as the two lupa fought against one another, what seemed to be happening
was one chasing the other off. It could be told by the way the black, and more dominant,
female told her to back off. Even the voice of the leader made
the brown femme startled. But Kali knew that she was more experienced with
battle techniques, due to her deceased mentor, Ra's. But that fricking fire. It burned her home, her
kingdom, to the ground. If that fire was a living, breathing being; let's just leave it at that.

Her red orbits looked over to the duo of wolves, looking around the realm before
looking back to them. A grin skidded across her face as she watched them. All they was
doing was prancing around like a couple of pachyderm. A quiet chuckled escaped her maw as she watched.
In her thick accent, she spoke to herself. "Qui leur a appris a se battre comme des cerfs?"

Then, her mind snapped back to reality as she cocked her cranium to watch the "fight" continue.

Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Mephisto continued his dance of going around the trees and avoiding the fae. But he made one mistake, he did not see the other female there in the woods and as he swerved to miss a tree he felt something almost as sturdy as tree itself. Which dazed the brute and it took him a minute to get onto his feet and shake himself to get his bearings back.

Last time I looked this was an open space he said sarcastically.

Mephisto guessed the fun was now over since it was no longer him and the little black beauty. His intentions was just to see how far he could push the black fae, not see how far he could push to wolves. Theres no way he was that dumb to mess with two females, even in the wolf world that was just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where we stand . [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next