aldelfi phsychi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the brand new semi-fantasy wolf/animal rpg, adelfi psychi! We are currently accepting new members.
Staff of Adelfi
Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 2lm6xbl

Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 Fkw2di
Vote for Us

Where we stand . [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

Paw-Points : 41035

Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

B L I T H E

i breathe fire, i spit ember

oh no, there ain't no rest for the w i c k e d

until we close our eyes for g o o d .

Blithe stopped chasing, clicking her teeth together with a large crack. She narrowed her eyes at new fae, running her tongue over her teeth. She was pissed at this male and she wanted him out, so she growled at the female, stepping closer, her body raised in hostility. She was over playing cat and mouse - being the nice little wolf who just wanted to play little red's grandma. No, oh no. Blithe was angry now, furious even, as she felt her eyes blaze in utter fury. I swear on my freaking heart, if you do not get the hell out, I will lose it. And do not make me lose it - you will walk out of here with one less eye. Do not MOCK the alphess of Nikirir. She snapped, fur bristling.

She glared at both of them, sickened by the male's stupid, ignorant way to set her off, and the female's sudden appearance. Her black body shook, her head shaking wildly. They had better heed her words, for they were wide ones. She was OVER THIS.

i'm satan's daughter, just try to cease my flames .

- by b l i t h e

Back to top Go down
https://adelfipsychi.forumotion.com
Kali

Kali

Paw-Points : 40300

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:20 pm

KALI

Hush, child
The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep
Child, the darkness will rise from the deep

Kali was watching the brute prance around the area. Around the trees he went, seeming not to care
about what the black wolfess attacked him with. Suddenly, the dominant wolf was furious as she snapped and retorted at both of them. Slowly, her auditoriums perked as she told them to leave. The smell of the vital liquid could be smelled on the brown and red female's pelt, as she stepped forward. She cocked her head to the side toward the brute. It was unknown if he wanted to join this kingdom, but Kali already had her plan in her mind, juicing all around her body.

"un guerrier pussant et leader que vous etes. I have come from far lands, escaped from a small island that took 2 years to get here. Stopping at other islands, making new enemies everyday." Kali paused as she licked her maw to moisten them from her talking. "I have a question, magnifique meneur. I seek to join this.. realm. Defend it with my life, let all my secrets die here, faire du mal a cette terre. Will you accept my request, dear reine?"

A simple question.
If she declined, Kali would leave this lands. Though she might visit..

Translations:
un guerrier pussant et leader que vous etes. = a strong warrior and leader you are.
magnifique meneur = great leader
faire du mal a cette terre = bring evil to this land
reine = queen

Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push

Created By Lae <3

Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:30 pm

B L I T H E

Blithe felt her head turn towards the speaking fae, her black fur flickering like a flame. She was about to make a fiery reply herself, when she recognized the strange language and actions that she was proposing. Queen, evil, join, pack. She raised her head, her crimson eyes probing yet with a new interest. This newcomer had no intent to annoy her - just to join her clever pack. She flicked her tail, and nodded. Why, of course. I could have never guessed that as your intent. You may join, she said, her voice like the crackling of flames.

Well, of course it was. She could control a whole wildfire, spring flames from her body. She was a living coal, a fireplace. She turned to the other male, bonking her red eyes with a higher smirk. I bet you were hoping you had a new comrade. Too bad, sad loner, you will stay lone. She growled, holding her stance.

- by b l i t h e

Back to top Go down
Laevau

Laevau

Paw-Points : 40680

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Mephisto let out a gruff laugh, for now there were two faes of the same pack now with one goal. He guessed his fun time was over now that there was more than one there. Mephisto's only goal was to see how far he could push the little black fae and her only. There was no way that he was going to force himself to fight two females at the same time. His morals just wouldnt allow it. Even as ruthless as he could be and was his number one rule was leave the females and the pups alone.

And this is when I take my leave. I bid both of you ladies adieu. I shall not fight the both of you.

Mephisto turned to leave when he heard the last part of the sentence, You will stay alone.
Alone? He was never alone. He had the whole forest, the whole world as his home. Sweetheart, I am never alone.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm

KALI

Hush, child

As the brown coated female watched the brujo leave, her red colored hues looked at the features of Mephisto. She would need to see if he would come back. Her banner hung between her hinds as Kali silently walked aside and past Blithe. "Mon chef, this realm is very beautiful." The large and muscular femme said as she walked along the dirt, seeming that she could hear cries at each step she took. A wicked grin formed along her lips, as she looked back at the leader."Alors que dire de mon rang? I would like a rank with combat. Fighting. Lustful gore and blood. I have been under... training since I was a pup. Around 8 months I think." She paused.

"I know histories are boring, but this one I need to get off my chest. I'll make it as short as I can. So, when I was 8 months, my parents were killed from wolves during an invasion. My mom and dad found a wolf named Ra's Al Ghul, leader of the League of Assassins, and let him take me into his care. After 2 years of having to learn all the techniques of an assassin, I had to be on a trial for achieving the magnifique title of "Leader of Assassins." Two days of that trial, I got that title. Though, a mere hour later, my home caught flame. Slowly, the others howled in pain as Ra's put me on a log and drifted me to float, being swept into the flames. After 2 years of traveling, I stand here now." Kali blinked her eyes slowly.

Would the female accept the history was unknown. The brown female breathed slowly, her sided heaving softly.

Created By Lae <3

Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:09 pm

B L I T H E

Blithe dug her claws in the dirt, shaking her head as the male bumbled off on his way, hopefully to the dirty hole he crawled out of. She twisted her head around with a smirk, her red eyes almost glowing. She listened to the fae, tilting her head to the side while she watched her features turn from wicked lust for the warrior position, to the memories of a wolf named Ra and the fire that had burned her home down. Blithe, of course, was distracted by the fire part, and she felt a few flames lick at her scruff, blazing up around her, as any wolf around could see. If they did, they would be very terrified, or at least worried for her. But she didn't need others' worry. The reflection of a fire was demonstrated in her eyes, and she grunted, blinking. The orange and red flames vanished as she regained her composure, and she watched the other female, looking for a reaction.

Instead if waiting, she spoke. Fire. Fire is a marvelous yet destructive thing, quite right? The trouble makers of nature, they are. It wasn't abnormal for Blithe to speak of her power - she did like to flaunt it to others. Flicking her tail, she looked over her territory, seeing the large, steep stone mountain in the distance - her home. Those stone walls had sheltered her from everything except her own hatred towards everyone. The black fae jumped back on topic, running a tongue over her fangs. I can see you have potential. A lot of it, perhaps. Very well, I anoint you lead warrior. May you be the best, I'm sure. Maybe, one day, you might develop powers of your own. Until then, I'm sure you are quite skilled with your claws and fangs. She noted, watching her with eyes still ashy from the previous flames.

- by b l i t h e

Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:00 pm

KALI

Hush, child

Kali looked at Blithe. Their red orbits seemed to meet when all of a sudden the neck of the female was lighted by the colors of red and orange. The fiery flames seemed to glow against Kali's orbs. Slowly, the brown female stepped back shockingly, and slightly scared. The fire seemed to make her stomach turn, reminding her of the place she called home. Her home, destroyed and beaten to a pulp. Her banner flicked in discomfort as the flames disappeared a couple seconds later. It couldn't be told by all wolves around, but the brown and red female's eyes burned in agony and despair.

The words lingered from Blithe's mouth smoothly into the eardrums of herself. When the leader said the rank, Kali spoke back to her. "I shall do my best as a war-," she paused. "Conduire querrier? Er. Lead warrior?" The brown female laid her ears back. Did the alpha actually think that she was good enough to lead all the warriors? Kali perked her ears. "Don't worry, mon chef. I shall commit my loyalty and service to this pack, and train the guerriers to be forte." Her voice was crisp as she looked deep into the leader's eyes. "Je n'ai jamis appris vorte nom. Je suis Kali."

Translations:
Conduire guerrier?=Lead warrior?
mon chef= my leader
guerriers=warriors
forte=strong
Je n'ai jamis appris vorte nom.=I never learned your name
Je suis Kali=I'm Kali

Created By Lae <3

Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:34 pm

B L I T H E

Blithe just kept a straight face when the female backed up, terrified. It had been one of her goals, to terrify others, but she wasn't outright cruel to where she would laugh at this fae's fear. It was triggered by memories, and Blithe knew well enough not to push one so far. She softened her gaze just a tad, where her eyes weren't so menacing and her posture wasn't entirely hostile. I have a feeling you will. Ah, your name is Kali. Translates to the Indian goddess, or the black one. Black art your heart, indeed. I am Blithe, or, as in English to French, translation wise, a blatant lie. And yes, I have had my bucketful of lies, one of them included that I am tolerant or kind. She introduced herself, running the translations off of her tongue like she knew them well.

Blithe gazed out over her territory, breathing it in. She could never smell the beauty - just the bitter. Ashes clouded her nose and lungs even though she was fit and well, as well as it didn't harm her. She breathed fine, ran fine. It was just her - how she was - a mischievous devil with the ability to burn the world down.

- by b l i t h e

Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:10 pm

KALI

Hush, child

The female felt safer here as Blithe let her tone ease a bit, sensing the memories that revisited Kali. As the female stated her name and meaning, the brown female listened, while looking at the female. She was strong and had the ambition to be a leader. An evil one that is. Then the name of the leader made her cranium cock upward as she snapped back into the reality here. Blithe. Interesting name, truefully. "Are we assigned tanieres? Or do we sleep where ever we planter?" The tawny lupa cackled softly to herself almost, looking for any danger located in the territory, then panning to large mountain looming over head.

Translations:
tanieres=dens
planter=crash

(REALLY REALLY SHORT)

Created By Lae <3

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Paw-Points : 40220

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Jay walked across the landscape and chuckled as lightning whipped across his body. He zapped everything he saw and laughed evily as he did. He glared at a moose"What the fuck are you looking at"?!?! He snarled and a bolt caught the moose and sent it into cardiac arrest. Jay rolled over laughing -Oh that was funny- he growled and continued to walk his muscles flexing and buldged. His breed of males had evolved to be giants. They we the biggest known wolve breed around, and they wield the most dangerous weapon-Lightning. He sighed and continued on his masculinity showing and his dark shadow followed

Translation
Jaybear: Pure death
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Blithe tilted her head, nodding slightly. "You rest where you wish." She turned when a breeze lifted the scent of yet another intruder, her red eyes flashing. "Not again, you persistant wolves." She grumbled, darting to the side and away to look for this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Jay was in the middle of blasting trees,rabbits and everything else when he heard something. His hackles rose high and the lighting on his body grew"Show yourself"! He snarled and lightning etched across his orbs. His tail sharpened to a point and he kept growling ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Blithe let a rumbled, mocking laugh come across her chest, blowing up her tongue to burst out. This male, this intruder, was challenging the alphess? This was quite amusing, no matter the cards on the table. Her blood favoring eyes flashed, and the flames began to lick at her neck, not hurting her but menacing to those that didn’t know of her power. She clicked her teeth together, running faster to see the male. She found him and her fur bristled, raising her head to show her position in the back. “What do you want, intruder?” She inquired coldly, her eyes flickering to his in a slow manner.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Well daughter of satan I am here to claim this land as my own"! He snarled as lightning etched his fur. His father was shadow god wolf of lightning. A legend among satans kind and offspring. He laughed as his muscles bulked, he was ready for a fight and was fearless both personalities are what females look for in these hard times. "I mean unless you are willing to die for you tiny source of land. He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

Die? Die? Was this wolf absolutely bonkers? She didn't just get her name picked out of a hat for alphess position. No, it was heritage and hard work in the leadership and combat field. "Do not speak of such crazy things. I am the leader of this pack not because of raising my paw to volunteer, but burning down an entire other pack. I am the holder of fire, and it does as I please. You should know that my nickname, Satan's daughter, was picked for the very reason that I am merciless. Unless you like the feeling of burning today, I suggest not challenging the leader." She would give him one chance of apologizing and moving on, or the flames would engulf.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Jay laughed and thunder clouds roared and lighting struck him. He snarled and a silverish/blue armor appeared on his body. Then his eyes light up and his fangs grew in length and thickness, as his body grew 2x her size"I have been burnt by your kind before. He stomped his paw on the ground and hundred of clones appeared in lines everywhere around her"You know what sucks is you will feel this all. I hate hurting pretty faes such as yourself but you are asking for it". He growled and backed into the copies "Have fun finding me". He growled and bleded in

Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Blithe shook her head, watching the little army appear. She felt the flames lick across her neck, before dancing all over her, blazing and red hot. "I don't have to find you. I'll just kill everything, and then the one who speaks a plea for mercy is the one I'll kill slowly." She said, as the fire trusted into the crowd, burning fur and her red eyes flashed as the sounds of howling and burning filled the air. She raised an eyebrow when he called her pretty, and she snapped the neck of a clone, her fiery canine fangs scorching the skin at the same time. "Flirting while planning to kill me? How amusing." Her voice was icy, but her eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Jay came flying out of the flames and bit into her scruff , as he bit down lightning surged from his teeth into her body and he tossed her tithe ground. "Hahaha satan's daughter? More like a weak fire wolf who dreams of being tough"! He snarled and smirked-Her fire does have a sting to it- he thought and shivered. He struck a branch causing it to light a blaze. He repeated this over and until the whole area was ablaze. "You know what they say about fire to much can be deadly. So either you go out and watch your home burn or you absorb it and risk overheating". He watched her carefully. His black tail twitched"I'd advice you to go out. I can stop this fire, but I won't with a threat around". He growled
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Blithe stood, lowering her gaze to the slight wound on her neck. "I said I would kill you." She stated, stepping closer, her muzzle beside his scruff, her eyes gleaming. "Electricity is a shocking feeling. Maybe I won't hurt you." She nodded, stepping back. "Very well. Absorb it is." She closed her eyes, as the fire blew into her with such force - humongous force. She stumbled, but eventually was okay. "Do you wish to leave, or stay?" She asked, opening her eyes, the sickness replaced with a cold curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Jay growled as she absorbed it-How did she-? He thought ad listened to her question. His silver Wes pierced her as he smirked electricity etching over his fangs"Oh I never back down, so I'm staying". He said and sat down to unforced his point. He watched her carefully waiting for her move.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Blithe grinned. "Great. Your powers would be terrific here." She said, watching him sit. It was unusual for her to be optimistic, but him staying meant power over the other packs. She tilted her head, tail flicking to the side. Her black coat flashed, her red eyes burning, but not menacing as before. "What rank do you wish to have?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Jay tilted his head "What is a rank"? He asked always having lived a life as a loner. He stood up she was very attractive."Well what rank do you think I deserve"? He asked and his armor disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Blithe
Admin
Blithe

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Blithe rolled her eyes, but not cruelly. "Hmmm.." She narrowed her eyes, thinking in deep concentration. She didn't feel emotions such as love, so him being the Alpha Male would not hurt her. Unless, somehow, she grew into feeling. That would be nearly impossible.. But possible. "Well, noting your strength and power, you can have your pick." She said instead, wondering what he would choose.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Jay smiles"Can I have alpha male"? He asks and looks around embarrassed he'd ask when he just about killed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand . [open]   Where we stand . [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where we stand . [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2